Easy Step to make Tuna Puff
Say hello to my new best friend, puff pastry. You take it out of the packet, you put stuff in it, you fold it, you bake it as easy as ABC.
1 pack of puff pastry contain 10pcs
1 can tuna
- 3 tablespoon of mayonnaise
1.Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Mix Tuna and Mayonnaise small bowl.
4. Apply mix tuna and mayonnaise on top of the puff pastry, approximate 1 full table spoon.
5. Fold it into a rectangular . Press down the sides gently, then with a fork crimp the three open edges firmly to seal it.
6. If you wanna be fancy, brush the tops with egg, or just put it straight into the oven on a baking tray.
7.Bake at 180 for about 15-20 mins or till the tops look golden brown.